Call or Text - (443) 272-5688
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
When you visit our Website or subscribe to our newsletter, we may collect the following data:
• Personal Data: This may include your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number, which you voluntarily provide to us through forms, registration, or email inquiries.
• Anonymous Data: This includes your IP address and website usage data to maintain our Website's quality and improve our services.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information we collect may be used in the following ways:
• To send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• To process transactions: Your information won’t be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the requested product or service.
3. PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We employ a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties, except trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, provided they agree to maintain confidentiality.
5. THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our Website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
6. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
7. DATA RETENTION
We retain your Personal Data for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the information and/or services that you requested from us.
9. CONTACT US
Jordan Properties, LLC
Owings Mills, MD
Last Updated: June, 2023
We are a real estate solutions and investment firm that specializes in helping homeowners get rid of burdensome houses fast. We are investors and problem solvers who can buy your house fast with a fair all cash offer. Owner of Jordan Properties is Maryland licensed real estate salesperson but is operating as Principal only in any subsequent transaction.
Copyright © 2011-2023 Jordan Properties. All rights reserved.